Met-Tech are able to provide you with a complete package of Heating and Mechanical solutions for all your needs for which we have a vast amount of knowledge within our field and our expertise on the ability to deliver speaks for itself. Whether you have decided to consider us for a complete Lean Manufacturing Package, or just a Process or Equipment Health Audit, we will always provide a high level of workmanship and professionalism throughout.
Operations and Process Improvement Solutions
Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.
From time to time, every organization struggles with operational challenges: higher than expected costs, delays in the supply chain, poor quality, capacity constraints of systems or people, and general waste. Fighting it sometimes seems like a losing battle. However, our team can help you take a step back so you can see the source of your operational challenges. And once you know the cause, you can take action to improve things.
We’ll work with you to build sustainable change in your organization, and bring in experts to help you fine-tune your business so it works as it should. Our team will work with you to evaluate all levels of your organization, bringing fresh perspectives and cross-industry expertise to help you stem the tide of inefficiency and waste.
Working at all levels from the strategic to the day to day we help clients find new ways of managing the optimum level of manufacturing resources from the procurement stage to warehousing and transport operations. Systematic Process Improvement is a key part of our activities. We have considerable experience of shop-floor processes and actual operations. Many of our clients are looking for us as we are the best Thermal and mechanical engineering services provider to implement our recommendations by using our experienced management teams. Our teams utilize leading-edge continuous improvement programs such as:
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Six Sigma
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- ISO and TS Methodology
Lean Manufacturing Solutions
Because everything can be improved.
The reality of a more competitive market and labour shortages are forcing manufacturing companies to surpass themselves and offer their products faster and at more competitive prices. And it must be emphasized that traditional solutions such as injecting new money, adding resources, reorganizations, etc., are not producing the expected results, because these problems continue.
Met-Tech’s Lean Manufacturing consulting services enable manufacturers to reduce lead times and increase the capacity of their facilities.
The solution: a proven approach with impressive measurable and sustainable results
Lean is different from the traditional improvement approaches because it uses advanced Lean concepts and tools integrated into a structured and rigorous optimization approach, including the Kaizen family of methodologies. Specifically, the Lean approach:
- uses tools and concepts derived from Lean, Six Sigma, the Toyota Production System (TPS) and the family of Kaizen methodologies, which make it possible to grasp any process, regardless of the business sector, public or private (services, health, industrial)
- is based on measurable data to orient decisions on performance optimization or improvement
- involves all the stakeholders in a given process, at all hierarchical levels, in identifying solutions that are truly adapted to their needs
- is based on a structured and rigorous Six Sigma problem-solving approach – Define, Measure, Analyse, Innovate and Implement, Control (DMAIC)
Met-Tech Lean solutions’ value-add benefits
Doing business with Met-Tech’s, the best Thermal and mechanical engineering services provider is specialized in Lean Solutions which means enlisting a reliable and experienced partner who:
- has special expertise in the Heating solutions, services and industrial sectors, with a history of successful projects
- has distinctive technical depth, based on an in-depth knowledge of the Lean philosophy and the Toyota production model
- uses a proven approach, which produces tangible and measurable results quickly
- has a proven ability to intervene in both simple and complex environments, without ever compromising the quality of interventions and results
- has the ability to deliver projects across different geographies.
Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
Maximizing Production and Reliability by On-Site Services.
On-site Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) is a fundamental keystone of our business. With an extensive track record in safety and efficiency, we help maximize production and increase field longevity through the use of the latest technologies at our clients’ assets.
We can support a diverse range of IRM services, having delivered numerous projects in this area, from On-Site Reactor Limpet Coil Replacements to Piping, Spools, Valves, Pumps etc. replacements and general maintenance tasks. We pride ourselves on our adoption of technological innovations and help maximize field life through the in-house survey and inspection capability team.
Inspection and Survey -Structure, Pipeline and Jacket Inspections -Diagnostic / Electrical Testing -Hardware Change outs –Key Component Replacements.
- Furnace, Oven or Heating Product design
- Insulation Work
- Heating Cycle Design
- Process Design Under Various Heat Treatment Cycles
- Heating Material Transfer Processes
Retrofit & Reconditioning
Extend Your Original Investment.
Get additional years of reliable service from your machines with Met-Tech’s rebuild capabilities. With decades of combined experience in re-engineering and rebuilding machine systems, Met-Tech not only repairs old systems but in many cases improves them by retrofitting the latest technologies into machine rebuilds. All rebuilds include a one-year factory warranty.
- Reverse-engineer and manufacture virtually any machine for a complete rebuild.
- Re-engineer and manufacture components for improved machine function and quality.
- Manufacture new replacement parts as needed.
- Integrate new technologies and features into existing systems.
YEARS OF EXTENDED SERVICE LIFE
Met-Tech recon from new parts or retrofit to a complete rebuild. Our teams of experts have the mechanical, Thermal, electrical, structural and body repair expertise to accomplish any refurbishment, quickly and cost-effectively.
REPAIR PARTS, REVERSE-ENGINEERING, & MANUFACTURING
Reverse-engineering and manufacturing repair parts for expensive/long lead Import machines or obsolete machines.